Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
- A) you are the consumer
- B) you are a natural person and the contract you concluded with us after December 31, 2020 is directly related to your business activity, but is not of a professional nature for you
- in principle, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return the returned item to us immediately to the following address: ul. Kombatantów 7A, 15-110 Białystok, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which you rescinded the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
- The fourteen-day period for withdrawal from the contract begins: for the contract in which we deliver the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract that covers many items that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last item, batch or part by you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier,
- for digital content - from the date of the contract.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Payments made by you, including the costs of delivering items on the terms specified in the regulations, will be refunded to you immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until we receive the items back or you provide proof of sending them back, whichever occurs first.
Remember that you do not have the right to withdraw from a distance contract, among others in relation to the contract:• in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to your specification or serving to satisfy your individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery
- for the delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance began with your express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing you about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.Szczegółowe informacje na temat odstąpienia od umowy znajdziesz w naszym Regulaminie sprzedaży.
If you are a consumer, if the goods purchased from us turn out to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the address: ul. Kombatantów 7A, 15-110 Białystok.
Defective goods should be sent to the following address: ul. Kombatantów 7A, 15-110 Białystok
Due to the defect, you can request:
- replacement of things with things free from defects,
- removal of the defect,
or make a statement about:
- lowering the price,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the event of a material defect.
We are responsible to you for defects found within two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within one year of noticing the defect, but the time to file a complaint cannot end before the seller's liability period expires.
Your complaint will be considered (responded to) within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
More information about the complaint can be found in our Sales Regulations.