BICAPS MSM Sulfur Organic METHYLSULPHONYLETTE 700 MG (60 caps.) ForMeds Poland
BICAPS® MSM Sulfur Organic METHYLSULPHONYLETTE 700 MG (60 caps.)
Methylsulfonylmethane is a natural organic sulfur compound.
Sulfur is an important component of connective tissue, forming joint surfaces as well as tendons and ligaments.
MSM naturally occurs in green leafy vegetables, eggs, cheese and milk, but these amounts are small.
The organic sulfur compound is also part of the skin and its products, such as hair and nails.
He is responsible for their correct construction, gives elasticity and immunizes damage due to participation in the synthesis of keratin and collagen.
It also has a beneficial effect on blood vessels, allows you to maintain adequate flexibility and strength.
ul. Marcelińska 90
- contributes to joint regeneration by supplementing sulfur deficiencies in the connective tissue,
- affects the reduction of pain and improve joint mobility during MSM supplementation in people with osteoarthritis,
- has anti-inflammatory properties,
- Antioxidative activity is observed (neutralization of free radicals),
- can reduce the symptoms of seasonal allergy,
- it can be helpful in the treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases.
These are natural capsules made of pullulan, obtained in the natural fermentation process. The production process is devoid of raw materials of animal origin, which allows the product to be used by vegans and vegetarians.
Preparations without artificial additives, fillers, dyes, anti-caking agents such as silicon dioxide, titanium or magnesium stearate.
The container is made of renewable, fully vegetable raw materials without GMO, and the label, thanks to its full biodegradability, is suitable for composting.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), pullulan (capsule shell).
Take 1 capsule 1 time a day during a meal.
If you have any question, please contact us