BICAPS SYLIMARIN from Seeds of Milk Thistle + Cynarine from Artichoke Leaves (60caps.) ForMeds Poland
SYLIMARIN from Seeds of Milk Thistle + Cynarine from Artichoke Leaves (60caps.)! No Chemical Additives !
It contains silimarin obtained from the seeds of milk thistle and cynarin derived from artichoke leaves.
These are natural capsules made of pullulan, obtained in the natural fermentation process. The production process is devoid of raw materials of animal origin, which allows the product to be used by vegans and vegetarians.
Preparations without artificial additives, fillers, dyes, anti-caking agents such as silicon dioxide, titanium or magnesium stearate.
The container is made of renewable, fully vegetable raw materials without GMO, and the label, thanks to its full biodegradability, is suitable for composting.
Artichoke leaf extract (Cynara scolymus L. contains 5% cynarin), thistle seed extract (Sylibum marianum L. contains 80% silymarin), pullulan (capsule shell).
ul. Marcelińska 90
- It can mitigate the effects of oxidative stress and limit the multiplication of free radicals.
- Protects the body's cells.
- It stimulates the regenerative capacity of liver cells.
- It strengthens the cell membranes of hepatocytes and can protect against the adverse effects of toxic substances.
- Supports liver cleansing and can prevent the formation of gallstones.
- It supports the reduction of cholesterol and blood lipids.
- It can prevent constipation and stimulate metabolism.
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is a powerful antioxidant.
Take 1 capsule a day during a meal.
Do not use in people who are allergic.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (substitute) of a varied diet.
Store in a dry place at room temperature, out of reach of small children.
Pregnant women, nursing women and children are not recommended.
All offered products are fresh unless otherwise stated in the offer.
Upon request, we provide the exact expiration date by e-mail
If you have any question, please contact us