BICAPS Vitamin B12 500mcg Methylcobalamin "supports the nervous and immune systems" (60 caps.) ForMeds
Vitamin B12 500mcg Methylcobalamin "supports the nervous and immune systems" (60 caps.)
! No Chemical Additives !
The active ingredient of the preparation is vitamin B12 in its methylated form with high biological activity and the best bioavailability.
The only filler is a natural chicory inulin, which has a beneficial effect on bacterial flora and gut motility.
- These are natural capsules made of pullulan, obtained in the natural fermentation process. The production process is devoid of raw materials of animal origin, which allows the product to be used by vegans and vegetarians.
- Preparations without artificial additives, fillers, dyes, anti-caking agents such as silicon dioxide, titanium or magnesium stearate.
ul. Marcelińska 90
- It is the most important coenzyme in the methylation process, its deficiencies lead to disturbance of the whole mechanism, affecting at the same time the bioavailability of other forms of vitamin B12, e.g. cyanocobalamin.
- Due to the content of methyl groups, it stimulates the synthesis of some neurotransmitters, with a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- It is involved in the metabolism of homocysteine, which excess can cause heart attacks and strokes.
- He is responsible for proper growth and cell division.
- Takes part in the process of producing red blood cells.
- Its deficiencies can be the cause of many health consequences, such as anemia, skin diseases, weakening of organs, damage to mucous membranes.
- It is recommended that people with suspected methylation disorders supplement only the active form of vitamin B12, or methylcobalamin. Other forms, such as cyanocobalamin, will be ineffective.
Consume 1 capsule a day during a meal.
Do not use in people who are allergic.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (substitute) of a varied diet.
Store in a dry place at room temperature, out of reach of small children.
Pregnant women, nursing women and children are not recommended.
All offered products are fresh unless otherwise stated in the offer.
Upon request, we provide the exact expiration date by e-mail
If you have any question, please contact us