Bicaps Collagen Fish Type I / II / III Chondroitin Glucosamine Hyaluronic ACID (60 caps.) Formeds
Collagen Fish Type I / II / III
Chondroitin Glucosamine Hyaluronic ACID (60 caps.)
FORMEDS BICAPS® COLLAGEN FFISH + is a dietary supplement containing 3 types of fish collagen in ideal proportions for even better results in the regeneration of elements around the joints.
Formula enriched with glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid helps:
- increase the hydration and firmness of the articular surfaces,
- strengthen the articular cartilage and connective tissue (including blood vessels and skin),
- maintain the flexibility of muscles and joints,
- strengthen tendons and ligaments and enable their proper reconstruction,
- prevent injuries,
- soothe degenerative ailments,
- improve the healing process after procedures and operations on the locomotor apparatus,
- reduce tenderness and pain in joints.
Bicaps products are free from any additional substances.
Active ingredients of the preparation
Fish collagen (I, II, II type of collagen):
- In undenatured form (in the conducted studies it lowered the marker responsible for the deterioration of the cartilage).
- It can positively affect the functioning of the locomotor system, improve vitality and emotional state.
- In studies of people diagnosed with joint dysfunctions, joint stiffness, pain and limited movement decreased.
Glucosamine sulfate is a polysaccharide that forms the outer skeletons of arthropods. In humans, it is a building block of articular cartilages that cover the surfaces of adjoining bones, preventing their abrasion.
Strong joint overload resulting from intense physical exertion, obesity, as well as the degenerative process caused by aging, reduce the amount of synthesized glucosamine.
Chondroitin is one of the most important components of articular cartilage. It improves the stabilization of joints and their strength, its deficiencies result in incorrect functioning of the moving parts of the locomotor apparatus.
Some scientific studies show that glucosamine in combination with chondroitin prevents joint space narrowing. The bones are kept in a natural position, which prevents them from rubbing.
Hyaluronic acid is a highly hygroscopic compound. It maintains proper tissue hydration in the human body.
It binds water in the dermis and is also a component of the synovial fluid. It shows moisturizing properties and can reduce friction in the joints.
Maintains elastic and load-resistant articular surfaces. It makes the skin supple and elastic.
Loss of elasticity and skin fall, as well as cartilage dehydration increase with age, as well as as a result of the use of restrictive diets, so in such cases it is worth considering targeted supplementation.
- These are natural capsules made of pullulan , obtained in a natural fermentation process. The production process is devoid of animal-derived raw materials, which allows the product to be used by vegans and vegetarians.
- Preparations without artificial additives, fillers, dyes, anti-caking agents, such as silicon dioxide, titanium or magnesium stearate.
- The container is made of renewable, fully vegetable raw materials without GMOs, and the label, thanks to its full biodegradability, is compostable.
Fish collagen (type II), fish collagen (type I and III), pullulan (capsule shell), hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine sulfate.
60 capsules / 30 daily servings
Directions for use:
Consume 2 capsules once a day with a meal.
Do not use in allergic people.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
To maintain proper health, you should use a balanced diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
Store in a dry place at room temperature, out of reach of small children.
It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women and children.
All offered products are fresh unless otherwise stated in the offer.
Upon request, we provide the exact expiration date by e-mail
If you have any question, please contact us