Curcumin C3 Complex® PLUS Curcuma Longa 500mg Piperin 5mg (60 caps.) Aliness
Curcumin C3 complex® PLUS
Curcuma longa 500 mg
Piperin 5 mg
2 capsules (daily portion)
Curcumin C3 complex® (extract from
fresh turmeric (95% curcumin)
Black pepper extract (95% piperine)
Ingredients: Curcumin C3 complex® (longcurus extract - Curcuma longa (95% curcumin), Black pepper extract -Piper Nigrum (95% piperine), glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
Recommended portion for consumption during the day: 1-2 capsules during a meal.
The product can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
A balanced way of nutrition and a healthy lifestyle are the basis for the proper functioning of the body. Do not exceed the recommended dose for consumption during the day.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature in a manner not available to small children. Protect against moisture.
- helps to maintain healthy skin,
- helps to maintain a healthy liver,
- supports appetite in case of loss of appetite,
- supports blood production and quality,
- supports the functioning of the heart,
- supports blood circulation,
- helps in maintaining the effective functioning of the immune system,
- helps in maintaining resistance to allergies,
- has significant antioxidant properties,
- supports the functioning of the nervous system.
Curcumin C3 Complex®
The "GOLD STANDARD" for Curcumin
Curcumin C3 Complex® is a patented and clinically tested composition of "Bioprotectant", ie three chemical compounds belonging to the curcuminoid group: Curcumin, Demetoxycurcumin (DMC) and Bisdemethoxycurcumin (BDMC) derived from turmeric.
„European Patent EP0839037B1 Bioprotectant composition, method of use and extraction process of curcuminoids”
Turmeric is one of the most cherished plants in the world. It comes from the Indian subcontinent, where it has been used for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Today it is used all over the world as a dietary supplement, a spice, a natural food, and even as a cosmetic ingredient.
The popularity of curcuma dates back to antiquity. The first mention of the use of turmeric goes back to Ayurveda and was written almost 2,500 years ago, describing the advantages of using it.
However, only the latest and advanced scientific methods have confirmed the health benefits of using its unique compounds. It has been confirmed that curcuma contains compounds with strong health properties. These compounds are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin.
Curcumin is the main active ingredient of turmeric, it is a powerful antioxidant.
Curcumin is one of the most popular, traditionally used herbs, often also known as "golden spice". It is grown in different parts of India and other Asian countries.
Curcumin is fat-soluble, so it should be consumed with a meal.
However, the curcumin content in turmeric is very small and amounts to about 3% of turmeric dry matter, which is why the Aliness brand product includes the patented complex: Curcumin C3 Complex®, which is obtained from dried rhizomes Curcuma longa (curcuma) and standardized to a minimum of 95% curcuminoid .
Curcuma longa (health claims):
helps to maintain the health of the lungs and upper respiratory tract,
helps to maintain healthy skin,
helps to maintain a healthy liver,
supports appetite in case of loss of appetite,
supports blood production and quality,
supports the functioning of the heart,
supports blood circulation,
helps in maintaining the effective functioning of the immune system,
helps in maintaining resistance to allergies,
has significant antioxidant properties,
supports the functioning of the nervous system.
Piper Nigrum (pepper long / piperine - health benefits):
- helps in maintaining natural digestive functions,
- has significant antioxidant properties (regarding fruit piper nigrum),
- helps in maintaining the body's integrity through antimicrobial and antiparasitic effects as well as supporting the immune system (regarding piper nigrum fruit),
- helps to cleanse the skin, promoting blood circulation through thin blood vessels and capillaries (regarding piper nigrum fruit),
- helps to cleanse the liver and help its functioning, promoting blood circulation through thin blood vessels and capillaries (regarding fruit piper nigrum),
- supports appetite, digestion and absorption of nutrients (regarding fruit piper nigrum),
- helps in the digestion of toxins (regarding fruit piper nigrum),
- supports the nervous system (regarding fruit piper nigrum),
- supports the health of the female reproductive system (regarding fruit piper nigrum),
- helps to maintain the patency of the airways (regarding piper nigrum fruit),
- supports the health of the entire respiratory system (regarding the piper nigrum fruit).
The product uses the highest quality "Vcaps® Capsules" cellulose capsules