F-FERR C Iron + Vitamin C + Beetroot Powder 43.32g FORMEDS Poland
F-FERR C Iron + Vitamin C + Beetroot Powder 43.32g
! No Chemical Additives !
The F-FERR C dietary supplement contains in each serving 14 mg of iron (iron fumarate) and 80 mg, as well as 600 mg of powdered beetroot juice.
This combination of active ingredients has a huge impact on the high bioavailability of the preparation.
Iron is much better absorbed in the presence of vitamin C, powdered beetroot juice gives the preparation a natural reaction and increases the bioavailability of active ingredients.
Iron in combination with vitamin C:
- is an important support in the proper production of red blood cells,
- is responsible for the proper structure of hemoglobin,
- enables proper oxygen transport in the body,
- contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism,
- supports the functioning of the immune system,
- contributes to the maintenance of normal mental functions,
- prevents the feeling of tiredness and fatigue and increases performance,
- plays an important role in the process of cell proliferation.
- The addition of natural beetroot juice increases the absorption of active ingredients.
ul. Marcelińska 90
Iron fumarate - 42 mg
including iron - 14 mg
Vitamin C - 80 mg
1. Pour 1 portion (1 flat scoop) into a dry container.
2. Add 200 ml of water or other drink and mix.
Shake the container vigorously before consumption.
Follow the order of preparation to dissolve the powder thoroughly.
Consume once a day during a meal.
43.32 g (powder) - 60 servings
Do not use in people who are allergic.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (substitute) of a varied diet.
Store in a dry place at room temperature, out of reach of small children.
Pregnant women, nursing women and children are not recommended.
All offered products are fresh unless otherwise stated in the offer.
Upon request, we provide the exact expiration date by e-mail
If you have any question, please contact us