Liposol Vitamin K2 + D3 TM - liquid 100ml K2 VitaMK7® 100 μg, Vitamin D 50μq (2000iu) Aliness Poland
Liposol Vitamin K2 + D3TM -100ml
K2 VitaMK7® 100 μg, Vitamin D 50μq (2000 IU)
liquid diet supplement
Available packages: 100 ml
The 100 ml pack contains 50 daily servings (2 ml) = 50 days of supplementation
1ml contains 50uq of vitamin K (vitaMK7®) and 25uq (1000IU) of vitamin D.
The daily dose of 2 ml contains: 100 μg of vitamin K VitaMK7® (133% RWS *) and 50 μq of vitamin D (1000% RWS *)
Liposol Vitamin K TM - 100 ml has been closed in liposomes. Liposomes are small lipid molecules that arise naturally when water contacts lecithin, a non-GM soybean component. Liposomes are easily absorbed by the body. When the vitamins are dissolved in water and mixed with lecithin, liposomal encapsulation takes place. The result is a better absorption of vitamins in the blood and directly into the cell walls.
VitaMK7® - vitamin K obtained by fermentation Bacillus Subtilis Natto - a patented form of vitamin K, approved by the European Food Agency (EFSA).
Vitamin K plays an important role in building and maintaining strong bones.
Vitamin D plays an important role in maintaining healthy bones and teeth, proper functioning of the immune system, proper functioning of the muscles, maintaining the proper level of calcium in the blood.
Area of activity: maintaining healthy bones and teeth, proper functioning of the immune system, proper functioning of muscles, maintaining the proper level of calcium in the blood.
Ingredients: water, phospholipids (non-genetically modified lecithin NON GMO), humectant (glycerol), preservative (potassium sorbate), ethanol (<1.5%), natural sweetener (xylitol - birch sugar), menaquinone-7 ( Vitamin K VitaMK7®), cholecalciferol, apricot aroma.
Ingredients 1 portion (2 ml) / daily RWS *%
Vitamin K (VitaMK7®) 100 μg 133%
Vitamin D 50 μg (2000 IU / IU) 1000%
* RWS: daily reference intake for adults.
Usage: 2 ml daily during a meal.
The packaging includes a measuring spoon that makes it easy to measure the right portion of the product.
Eat directly or dissolve in a glass of water or juice.
Shake before consumption.
Storage: store at room temperature, out of reach of small children. After opening, store in a refrigerator. Protect from light.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. Dietary supplements can not be used as a substitute (substitute) for a varied diet. Pregnant, breast-feeding and children are not recommended. To maintain good health, a varied diet should be used and a healthy lifestyle should be maintained.
Vitamins K and D:
- vitamin K plays an important role in building and maintaining strong bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin D plays a role in the process of cell division
- vitamin D contributes to the proper absorption / use of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal level of calcium in the blood
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
LiposolTM Premium Absorption Technology in liposomal form is a global innovation with an extremely effective nutritional effect in the field of supplementation, confirmed by a series of laboratory and clinical tests. LiposolTM liposomes are safe for health and show high bioavailability. All ingredients used are carefully selected, have a number of tests and come only from certified suppliers.
As a global innovation, liposomal products LiposolTM Premium Absorption Technology have patented formulas and standardized raw materials, and their production takes place in a very high standard of high-tech sterility according to the highest pharmaceutical standards GMP and HACCP, in sterile rooms with humidity control and elimination of pollutants from the air.
The products of LiposolTM Premium Absorption Technology are characterized by:
- Very high BIO-availability
- Very fast and high absorbability directly to the cell walls
- Certified and patented raw materials
- Highly effective effects confirmed by clinical research Nano - Nutri TechnologiaTM
- NON GMO contains non-genetically modified lecithin
- Safe - contains a small amount of alcohol
- High pharmaceutical standard of sterile and laboratory production in accordance with GMP and HACCP.
Liposomal product line:
Liposol TM Vitamin C Buffered
LiposolTM Vitamin D3 from lanolin
Liposol TM Curcumin C3 Complex®
Liposol TM Vitamin Complex ADEK
LiposolTM Vitamin B Complex Folate
LiposolTM Vitamin B12 Hydroxycobalamin
LiposolTM Vitamin K2 Bacillus Subtilis Natto
LiposolTM Vitamin K2 + D3 Bacillus Subtilis Natto