Littleme 4Her (150 caps) of vitamins and minerals for Pregnant Women Day + Night Health Labs Care
MagneMe 4Us (120 caps) Set with Magnesium and Vitamin B6 for Day and Night Health Labs Care
LittleMe 4Her is a set of 2 preparations for pregnant women for day and night use, containing specially developed vitamin and mineral formulas, supporting the body of the mother and the developing child during daytime activity and night regeneration. Health Labs Care.
Dietary supplements can be successfully used by vegans and vegetarians because they do not contain ingredients of animal origin.
Health Labs Care products is distinguished by high efficiency thanks to the development of proprietary complexes of active ingredients with effectiveness confirmed by research.
LittleMe 4Her set does not contain any unnecessary fillers and dyes.
Active ingredients included in the LittleMe 4Her Day dietary supplement:
- Magnesium is involved in the regulation of the nervous system and conduction of nerve impulses, ensures proper energy metabolism, adequate muscle tone, and prevents the feeling of fatigue and weariness.
- Iron is necessary for the proper production of red blood cells and hemoglobin, which are responsible for the transport of oxygen to the body's cells and for the collection of carbon dioxide, is involved in immune processes and increases cognitive functions.
- Vitamin C, known for its contribution to human immunity, is involved in the production of collagen, protects cells against oxidative stress and increases iron absorption.
- Selenium plays a very important role in antioxidant processes, is responsible for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and is involved in the regulation of the endocrine system, helps maintain healthy hair and nails.
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) - very important for maintaining the health of the skin and mucous membranes (e.g. stomach, intestines), recommended in anemia, plays an important role in the process of cell division, prevents vitamin B12 deficiency in newborns.
Active ingredients included in the LittleMe 4Her Night dietary supplement:
- Calcium is involved in the blood clotting process, participates in cell division, supports the functioning of muscles and takes care of strong bones and teeth.
- Choline (vitamin B4) is necessary for the proper development and functioning of the nervous system and brain, supports the functioning of the liver and regulates the level of homocysteine - it prevents atherosclerosis.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in the metabolism of protein and glycogen, supports energy processes, participates in blood production, regulates hormonal activity, helps maintain high mental and physical activity throughout the day.
- Folates - are an active form of folic acid, recommended for people with disorders of the methylation process, reduce too high levels of homocysteine, which is responsible for damage to the unborn child, participate in the synthesis of amino acids, present in blood production, reduce the feeling of fatigue and weariness,
- Iodine has an antibacterial effect, supports the functioning of the thyroid gland and contributes to the regulation of the hormonal balance, helps maintain healthy skin and cognitive abilities.
- Ginger rhizome extract - supports digestion, recommended for nausea, helps maintain immunity.
LittleMe Day ingredients:
|Vitamin C||80 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10 - ubiquinone||100 mg|
|Vitamin B12||4 µg|
Magnesium salts of citric acid (magnesium), glazing agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), iron (II) fumarate (iron), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), L-selenomethionine (selenium), anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
LittleMe Night ingredients:
|Ginger rhizome extract||200 mg|
|Vitamin B6||2.8 mg|
|Folic acid (calcium L-methylfolate)||800 µg|
Calcium carbonate (calcium), choline bitartrate, glazing agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, dry ginger rhizome extract (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) DER 10: 1, inositol, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), calcium L-methylfolate (folic acid), substance anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, potassium iodide (iodine).
LittleMe Day (90 capsules)
LittleMe Night (60 capsules)
Directions for use:
LittleMe Day: 3 capsules a day: 2 capsules in the morning and 1 in the afternoon, one hour after a meal (in case of nausea, it can be taken with or immediately after a meal).
LittleMe Night: 2 capsules in the evening, after a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basis for the proper functioning of the body.
In a tightly closed container, at a room temperature of 15-25 ° C, in a dry place, out of the reach of small children. Protect from moisture and light.
Dietary supplement dedicated to pregnant women, use after consulting a doctor.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
All offered products are fresh unless otherwise stated in the offer.
Upon request, we provide the exact expiration date by e-mail
If you have any question, please contact us