NAC N-ACETYL-L-CYSTEINE 500 MG (100 CAPS) AMINO ACIDS ALINESS
NAC N-ACETYL-L-CYSTEINE 500 MG (100 CAPS)
It is a carrier of free thiol groups (-SH), which have the ability to bind free radicals.
It has a low molecular weight, which is why it easily penetrates cell membranes.
Reaching the inside of the cell, it releases cysteine necessary for the synthesis of glutathione with antioxidant properties.
Thus, it prevents cell damage and the development of inflammation.
NAC is used as a means of increasing glutathione levels and supporting cell defense against toxins released during the decomposition of drugs (paracetamol) and free radicals.
- is a high-reactivity peptide
- is necessary to support the vital functions of cells,
- protects cells against reactive toxins,
- neutralizes the toxic metabolites of paracetamol and other drugs,
- helps to remove heavy metals from the body,
- acts on the protection of the kidneys and liver,
- restores bioactive (reduced) forms of vitamins C and E,
- supports the body's immunity.
Aliness NAC can be used:
- As a support in the treatment of psychiatric disorders.
- Some therapeutic potential has been demonstrated for obsessive-compulsive disorder, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- It can protect nerve cells, activates neurotrophic and anti-inflammatory processes.
- Supports body immunity.
1 capsule during a meal.
Do not use in people who are allergic.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (substitute) of a varied diet.
Store in a dry place at room temperature, out of reach of small children.
Pregnant women, nursing women and children are not recommended.
All offered products are fresh unless otherwise stated in the offer.
Upon request, we provide the exact expiration date by e-mail
If you have any question, please contact us