Selenium Select® L-selenomethionine 200μg (100 tabs.) Aliness Poland
SelenSelect® L-selenomethionine 200μg
The minimum of technological substances, the product does not contain additives, i.e. magnesium stearate or dyes.
Ingredients 1 tablet
Selenium (L selenomethionine- SeleniumSelect®) 200 μg (* 364%)
* RWS: daily reference intake
Ingredients: filler: calcium phosphates, selenium (L-selenomethionine - SeleniumSelect®), anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide.
- Selenium helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Selenium helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Selenium helps in the proper functioning of the thyroid gland
- Selenium helps to keep your hair healthy
- Selenium helps keep your nails healthy
- Selenium contributes to the proper course of spermatogenesis
Recommended daily intake needed to get a good effect: 1 tablet a day, with a meal.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
The product can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
It is recommended to use a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Package contents: 100 tablets
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature in a way that is not available to small children. Protect against moisture.
Selenium is an essential nutrient and plays an important role in the development and functioning of living cells in our body.
Selenium occurs in several chemical forms, both organic (L-selenomethionine) and inorganic (sodium selenite and sodium selenite).
The organic form of L-Selenomethionine in the patented form of Selenium SeLECT® is much better absorbed than other chemical forms.
Supenition with Selenium SeLECT® L-selenomethionine gives better results and higher blood serum levels than with sodium selenite or selenocysteine supplementation.
Due to the role of methionine in assisting the safe selenium metabolism, Selenium SeLECT® is considered a safer form than sodium selenite *.
1. What is Selenium SeLECT®?
Selenium SeLECT® is a patented form of L-selenomethionine. It is a very safe and bioactive form of this precious element. Selenium SeLECT® has a large amount of bioactivity, safety and documented effects.
2. What distinguishes Selenium SeLECT® from other forms of selenium?
There are inorganic forms of selenium (sodium selenite and sodium selenite) and organic forms (L-selenomethionine, Methylselenocysteine and yeast enriched with selenium). These are popular forms in dietary supplements. Selenium SeLECT® is the most bioavailable form. The research results show that the bioavailability of Selenium SeLECT® is much higher than other forms, even selenocysteine.
3. Why do I need selenium intake in my diet?
Selenium is an essential mineral in our body. Research indicates that selenium deficiency is directly correlated with health. The incidence of Selenium deficiency disorders was higher in areas with lower selenium availability in the soil. Therefore, adequate amounts of this trace element are necessary for optimal health.
4. What is the daily dose range up to the upper limit of safety?
The daily selenium value for men and women is 100-200 μg / day
About 400 μg / day is considered to be the upper limit of selenium. In Poland, the maximum available dose is 300 μg per day.
5. Selenium SeLECT® meets all the safety and control standards of the raw material. Selenium Select brand is free of allergens, soy, lactose and gluten. It is suitable for vegetarians and devoid of controversial technological additives.
If you have any question, please contact us