Herbal literature states that nigella oil has a very wide spectrum of application. It is used externally for skin diseases, including fungal and bacterial diseases, allergies, etc. Used internally, it has a good effect on digestive system, urinary and respiratory systems. It regulates hormones, increases immunity. Oil may be added to salads, however, one must remember about its strong smell and taste.
Stawosan Q7, Laurel Cream (50 / 150 ml) ASEPTA Poland
Stawosan Q7, Laurel Cream (50/150 ml) ASEPTA Poland
- Suitable for sensitive, prone to irritation and atopic skin.
- Apply the cream to the area of discomfort, such as the skin of the back, shoulders, hips, knees or wrists.
- Use 3-4 times a day for 45 days and then as needed.
• the oil from fresh laurel leaves has aseptic properties;
• mountain arnica has a warming effect. It is used for bruises and swelling;
• frankincense reduces the production of sebum and reduces oily the epidermis, thanks to which it significantly improves the condition of oily and problematic skin. It also increases skin elasticity and reduces redness. Camphor oil has a relaxing and strengthening effect. Under its influence, the skin warms up noticeably and the circulation improves;
• shea butter is rich in skin-friendly nutrients. It oils and prevents water loss from the epidermis, protecting the skin from drying out. Regenerates, soothes irritations and reduces skin redness;
• Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins A, B, C and E, organic acids and mineral salts (potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper and sulfur). Moisturizes, soothes irritation and discoloration of the epidermis. Penetrates deep into the skin, improves microcirculation;
• ginger rhizome works to warm, regenerate and rebuild the skin.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (sunflower seed oil), Arnica Montana Flower Extract (mountain arnica extract), Glycerin (glycerin), Glyceryl Stearate PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Dimethyl Sulfone (Methylsulfone) Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cera Alba (beeswax), Glycerophosphocholine, Laurus Nobilis Leaf Oil (laurel oil), Ceteareth-20, Methyl Gluceth-20, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (aloe extract), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin, Zingiber Officinale (ginger) Root Juice (ginger root extract), Dipotassium Glycrrhizinate, Ammonium Acryloyl Dimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, Boswellia Serrata Oil (frankincense oil), Camphloride, Camphloride (camphloride) ).
- The cream should not be used in children.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on mechanically damaged skin with wounds and abrasions of the epidermis.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of eye contact, rinse with water, consult a doctor if necessary
- People prone to allergies, before using the preparation, should check whether they are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product, starting with 1 coat on a small area of the skin. If allergy does not occur, increase the amount to 3-4 times a day.
- The product has a characteristic smell of the ingredients used.
- Use within 2 months of first opening.