TYROSINE N-ACETYL-TYROSINE TYROSINE 500 MG (100 CAPS) AMINO ACIDS ALINESS
TYROSINE N-ACETYL-TYROSINE 500mg (100 caps.)
AMINO ACIDS ALINESS
Aliness N-Acetyl Tyrosine is a dietary supplement containing the amino acid tyrosine, in the form of a specially developed form of N-acetyl-L-tyrosine, which is distinguished by good solubility and is easily absorbed by the body.
The preparation is aimed at stimulating the synthesis of neurotransmitters, thanks to which it is easier to restore optimal brain function, improve psychomotor performance, emotional stability, and well-being
- we are exposed to strong stress,
- we use a diet low in nutrients, vitamins and minerals,
- we use stimulants, medicines,
- there is a small amount of sleep or poor hygiene,
- negatively affects communication in the nervous system and may cause disturbances in the production of endogenous amino acids.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is an improved form of L-tyrosine, belonging to the endogenous amino acids.
- In the body, it is synthesized from phenylalanine, and its insufficient amount can cause low levels of tyrosine.
- It supports the production of thyroid hormones (T4 tyrosine) and can be used to support the treatment of hypothyroidism.
- Insufficient levels of thyroid hormones can be manifested in chronic fatigue, poor performance, weight gain, low tolerance to physical exertion, and even extreme body exhaustion that persists even after a long rest.
- L-tyrosine acts as a precursor to dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline, which belong to the main neurotransmitters of the central nervous system.
- Neurotransmitters are responsible for emotions, mood and awareness, and their balance in the body is necessary to maintain mental health.
- Dopamine is responsible for feeling pleasure and helps to maintain a good mood.
- Adrenaline and noradrenaline control the body's stimulation and are involved in stimulating metabolism.
- decrease in motivation
- chronic fatigue and regeneration disorder,
- difficulty remembering
- memory impairment
- fluctuations or depressed mood
- reducing the body's efficiency,
- depressive and neurodegenerative disorders.
1 capsule during a meal.
Do not use in people who are allergic.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (substitute) of a varied diet.
Store in a dry place at room temperature, out of reach of small children.
Pregnant women, nursing women and children are not recommended.
All offered products are fresh unless otherwise stated in the offer.
Upon request, we provide the exact expiration date by e-mail
If you have any question, please contact us