Vitamin B Complex B-50 MAX (60 / 120 caps) SILVER MyVita
Vitamin B Complex B-50 MAX Level (60 / 120 caps) SILVER MyVita
VITAMIN B COMPLEX B-50 MAX 60/120 CAPSULES SILVER MYVITA - DIET SUPPLEMENT
A unique dietary preparation containing high concentrations of B vitamins in efficient forms with very good digestibility.
The product is based on a patented raw material of the highest quality - MecobalActive!
MYVITA B-50 COMPLEX is recommended for people:
- With a deficiency of B vitamins, resulting from disturbed intestinal microflora and impaired absorption in the small intestine.
- With suspicion of hidden and overt bleeding resulting from microdamage of the large intestine, which may contribute to the formation of avitaminosis.
- Who follow elimination or single ingredient diets.
- Elderly due to the possible weakening of the absorption processes
- Physically active and athletes, exposed to the loss of water-soluble vitamins due to increased sweat secretion.
- With disturbances in energy metabolism and the functioning of the digestive system.
- With disturbances in the methylation process due to the form of vitamin B12 used in the preparation, which is absorbed directly into the cells, bypassing this process.
The bioactive formula of B vitamins includes:
- A comprehensive set of B vitamins - which ensure the proper course of energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B1 - takes part in the regeneration processes of the central nervous system and helps to maintain full mental efficiency. It has an analgesic effect and accelerates wound healing. Supports the functioning of organs that use a large amount of energy in their work, such as the liver, heart muscle, nervous system and muscles;
- Vitamin B4 (choline) - participates in the synthesis of acetylcholine responsible for memory processes and ensures the proper functioning of the nervous system. Maintaining the proper level of this choline can prevent the development of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
- It is necessary for the proper development of the fetal neural tube, therefore its supplementation is recommended for pregnant women. It supports the work of the liver and gallbladder and prevents the formation of liver stones.
- Vitamin B5 (calcium D-pantothenate) - Takes part in the oxidation and synthesis of fatty acids, which is why its supplementation is so important for athletes. Responsible for the body's energy management. It participates in the synthesis of certain hormones, i.e. testosterone, estradiol, progesterone and cortisol, and the neurotransmitters: dopamine and serotonin. It is responsible for the proper production of cholesterol by the liver and fat-soluble vitamins A and D. It takes part in the process of hair pigmentation and may prevent premature graying. Necessary in the production of antibodies and regeneration of skin cells and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B 8 (inositol) participates in the production of precursors of important sex hormones such as GnRH, positively affecting the reproductive system and thyroid hormones, ie TSH, thanks to which it supports its work. It also has a sedative and antidepressant effect
- Vitamin B 10 (PABA acid) - starts the synthesis of folic acid by the human body.
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) - biologically active substance in the form of the patented MecobalActive, the most effective and best absorbed. The presence of methyl groups stimulates the production of important neurotransmitters. It stimulates the work of the nervous system and has a protective effect. Plays a key role in the process of cell division and growth. Vitamin B12 deficiencies can inhibit cell growth and reduce red blood cell production. They can also contribute to the degradation process of peripheral nerves in the central nervous system;
- Vitamin complex B 2, B6, B12 - is involved in the breakdown of homocysteine, causing damage to blood vessels. Homocysteine accelerates the processes of their fibrosis and calcification, which is the cause of strokes, strokes, embolisms and heart attacks. Deficiencies of B vitamins are the cause of homocysteine neutralization disorders and may be dangerous to health and life;
- Vitamin B2 - Participates in energy transformations by taking part in the metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids and amino acids. It is responsible for the processes of reduction and oxidation, supports the proper functioning of the mucous membranes of the digestive system, the epithelium of the respiratory tract, blood vessels and the skin, supports the proper functioning of the organ of vision. In combination with vitamin B3, it actively participates in the production of red blood cells and the blood itself;
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) - It is present in the production of erythrocytes, participates in the process of neutralizing toxins contained in medicines, water, fruits and vegetables. It causes the lumen of the blood vessels to widen. It regulates cholesterol levels, supports the functioning of the nervous system, has a positive effect on the condition of the skin, hair and nails. Takes part in the processes of energy release;
- Vitamin B6 - stimulates the immune processes by participating in the production of antibodies. It helps in converting tryptophan to vitamin PP. It is essential for the process of porphyrin synthesis, contributes to the increase in the amount of hemoglobin in the blood and the synthesis of serotonin and histamine;
- Biotin (d-biotin) - is actively involved in glucose metabolism and its supplementation is recommended for diabetics because it lowers blood glucose levels. It participates in the synthesis of fatty acids, stimulates the proper growth of the body and ensures the good condition of the skin.
Thiamine mononitrate, nicotinic acid amide, calcium D-pantothenate, choline bitartrate, inositol, p-aminobenzoic acid, chicory root inulin (Cichorium) 40 mg, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, L-leucin 10 mg, methylcobalamin MecobalActiveil, D-biotin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (plant cellulose shell).
thiamine mononitrate, nicotinic acid amide, calcium D-pantothenate, choline bitartrate, inositol, p-aminobenzoic acid, chicory root inulin (Cichorum), riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, L-leucin, methylcobalamin MecobalActive®, D-p-methylcobalaminActive® acid biotin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (plant cellulose coating).
The daily dose (1 capsule) contains:
vitamin B1 50 mg, niacin 50 mg, pantothenic acid 50 mg, vitamin B2 20 mg, vitamin B6 18 mg, folic acid 50 µg, biotin 50 µg, vitamin B12 50 µg, choline 50 mg, inositol 50 mg, PABA acid 50 mg.
Directions for use:
1 capsule a day. Drink with water.
All offered products are fresh unless otherwise stated in the offer.
Upon request, we provide the exact expiration date by e-mail