Vitamins ProADEK® (60 soft caps.) "ADEK" Aliness
60 soft capsules
1 capsule (daily portion)
Natural vitamin KVitaMK7®
Natural vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol)
CaroCare® Natural Carotene Beta Carotene
Vitamin D from lanolin
50 µg (*66,5%)
12 mg (*100%)
10,8 mg (18 000 IU)
1,73 mg (*216,2 %)/6 000 IU
* RWS - daily reference intake value for adults
Ingredients: Natural vitamin K VitaMk7 (VitaMK7® menaquinone-7), natural vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol), Naturlany Betacarotene (CaroCare®), vitamin D from lanolin (cholecalciferol), capsule components: gelatin, glycerol (binder), sunflower oil (filling substance), water.
The recommended daily intake needed to obtain a beneficial effect of the product: one capsule during a meal.
The product can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
A balanced way of nutrition and a healthy lifestyle are the basis for the proper functioning of the body. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Storage conditions: Store at room temperature in a way that is not available to small children. Protect against moisture.
Dietary supplement proADEK® is a product in which the synthetic form of vitamin A has been replaced with natural provitamin A - beta-carotene. Our body converts beta-carotene to vitamin A.
The action of ADEK vitamins:
- vitamin K plays an important role in building and maintaining strong bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth
- vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- vitamin D plays a role in the process of cell division
- vitamin D contributes to the proper absorption / use of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal level of calcium in the blood
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- vitamin A maintains the normal condition of the skin and mucous membranes
- Vitamin A affects the maintenance of vision
- vitamin A affects the functioning of the immune system
- vitamin E protects cells against oxidative damage
Vitamin A as beta-carotene:
Natural Beta Carotene 15 mg (Pro-vitamin A) CaroCare® is a patented European form of natural beta-carotene derived from bio-fermentation.
Betakarotene is used by our body to convert it to a vitamin A form, which is why it is called "Pro Vitamin A".
Vitamin A activity:
- plays a role in the process of cell specialization
- helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps to keep your skin healthy
- helps in maintaining the proper condition of mucous membranes
- helps in maintaining the correct vision
- contributes to the maintenance of normal iron metabolism
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
Vitamin K in the patented form VitaMK7® is one of the few sources in 100% natural vitamin K, very well absorbed, tested and documented by EFSA (European Food Agency).
Vitamin D brand comes from natural lanolin, which is used to obtain 7-Dehydrocholesterol - an organic derivative of cholesterol.
- supports the proper immunity of the body.
- it has a favorable effect on the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- takes the right level of calcium in the blood.
- it contributes to the proper construction of the teeth.
- supports proper muscle function.
- it contributes to the proper bone structure.
called "vitamin of youth", participates in many important processes in the human body. Although the daily requirement for vitamin E is rather small, its deficiency can end in serious ailments.
The combination of Vitamin K together with Vitamin D plays an important role in building and maintaining strong bones,
More about Vitamin K in the form of VitaMK7®
Is VitaMK7® the most advanced K menachinon 7 product on the market?
Yes. VitaMK7® comes from natural sources. It is made in a patented biofermentation process with the participation of Bacillus subtilis natto bacterial cultures. No other bacteria that are used in other forms (eg synthetic) are involved in the fermentation process.
All-trans menachinone 7?
VitaMK7® contains> 99% of all-trans menaquinone 7 (i.e. pure source of vitamin K). Synthetic sources contain up to 95% of vitamin K.
In addition, VitaMK7®
• does not contain impurities and residues from the fermentation process
• there are no bacterial residues
• does not contain admixtures of synthetic forms
• does not take part in any synthetic processes
Is VitaMK7® completely free of allergens and soy?
Yes. With full responsibility we can certify that the product does not contain allergens or soy, which is used to produce other, unnatural 100% of vitamin K forms.
VitaMK7® does not contain:
• soya and its derivatives
• genetically modified GMO components
• pesticides and toxins
Are chemical substances and diluents used in the manufacturing process of VitaMK7®?
The entire VitaMK7® production process is 100% natural, and no chemicals or diluents are used during the entire K-acquisition process. This unique production process has been patented in Europe, the USA and Japan. The total absence of solvents can only be guaranteed by highly advanced technologies.
Is the product Kosher certified and suitable for all vegetarians?
Yes. VitaMK7® received the KOF-K certificate. It does not contain any animal ingredients (only the contents of the capsule should be poured and consumed, depending on the product the capsule may be cellulose or gelatin).
Is VitaMK7® the most stable form of K-meninquinone 7 available on the market?
Yes. VitaMK7® is stable for 36 months at room temperature protected from light. In addition, it is stable in combination with calcium and vitamin D3.
What is the difference between vitamin K MK-4 and vitamin K MK-7?
Vitamin K contains several subtypes generally designated as menaquinone-N (MK-N), where "N" is the number of isoprenyl aluminum groups. Usually synthetic MK-4 is used for pharmaceutical purposes (with the required high dose: 45 mg / day). Vitamin K MK-4 has lower bioavailability, bioactivity and serum half-life than MK-7. Vitamin K as menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is the most bioavailable and bioactive form of vitamin K.
Can VitaMK7® be eaten with food and preserving its properties?
Yes. It can be mixed in liquids (water, yoghurts and oils) and powder formulations, e.g. milk powder, retaining all its properties.
Can VitaMK7® be used as food in the EU?
Yes. Vitamin K VitaMK7® has been authorized in accordance with art. 5 of Regulation (EC) 258/97 as a form of vitamin K allowed for use in food and dietary supplements.
Does VitaMK7® have health claims published by EFSA?
Yes. VitaMK7® has an approved health claim: it plays an important role in building and maintaining strong bones.
Does VitaMK7® have toxicological, preclinical and clinical tests?
Yes. VitaMK7® has been very well researched by Professor G. Littarru and his colleagues (University of Marche -Italy, Institute of Biochemistry, Medical Academy).
VitaMK7® is manufactured in a factory in Italy in compliance with the HACCP, cGMP and FDA procedures
ProAdek® is a registered trademark of MEDICALINE.